The M25 Learning Technology group (M25-LTG) is a regional forum primarily for Learning Technology staff in London Higher Education institutions and has been running since 2001. The group became an ALT Regional Interest Group in May 2012.
The M25-LT group meets three times a year and utilises the meetings, a Jiscmail list and a Ning site to:
- Share good practice, resources, demos and success stories
- Brief each other on areas of new technologies
- Discuss common issues and possible solutions
- Identify common areas of interest for collaboration and formation of special interest groups
- Establish a community of Learning Technology staff.
- Julie Voce, City, University of London
- Sonja Grussendorf, London School of Economics
- Geraldine Foley, London School of Economics
- Peter Roberts, St George's, University of London
- Leo Havemann, Birkbeck, University of London
For further information, please contact Julie Voce (Julie.email@example.com).