Who are we?
The M25 Learning Technology group (M25-LTG) is a regional forum primarily for Learning Technology staff in London Higher Education institutions and has been running since 2001. The group became an ALT Regional Interest Group in May 2012.
To join the Group and be kept up to date with the latest news and events, subscribe to the ALT M25-LTG mailing list and follow ALT M25-LTG conversations on Twitter: #m25ltg.
If you would like to get involved in the organisation of the Group and its activities, let us know by expressing an interest.
View ALT M25-LTG’s upcoming events.
Past events and recordings
View past events and recordings on ALT M25's YouTube playlist.
The M25-LT group meets three times a year and utilises the meetings and a Jiscmail list to:
- Share good practice, resources, demos and success stories
- Brief each other on areas of new technologies
- Discuss common issues and possible solutions
- Identify common areas of interest for collaboration and formation of special interest groups
- Establish a community of Learning Technology staff.
- Julie Voce, City, University of London (Chair)
- Xavier Briche, Central Saint Martins, UAL
- Evan Dickerson, Guildhall School of Music & Drama
- Geraldine Foley, City, University of London
- Amy Gottler, Inns of Court College of Advocacy
- Sonja Grussendorf, London School of Economics
- Sue Harrison, King's College London
- Leo Havemann, University College London
- Yanna Nedelcheva, University of Westminster
- Jason Norton, University College London
- Peter Roberts, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Puiyin Wong, Royal College of Art
For further information, please contact Julie Voce, Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org.