Who are we?
The M25 Learning Technology group (M25-LTG) is a regional forum primarily for Learning Technology staff in London Higher Education institutions and has been running since 2001. The group became an ALT Regional Interest Group in May 2012.
If you would like to get involved in the organisation of the Group and its activities, let us know by expressing an interest.
Past events and recordings
View past events and recordings on ALT M25's YouTube playlist.
The M25-LT group meets three times a year and utilises the meetings and a Jiscmail list to:
- Share good practice, resources, demos and success stories
- Brief each other on areas of new technologies
- Discuss common issues and possible solutions
- Identify common areas of interest for collaboration and formation of special interest groups
- Establish a community of Learning Technology staff.
- Julie Voce, City, University of London (Chair)
- Puiyin Wong, Queen Mary University of London (Vice-Chair)
- Evan Dickerson, Guildhall School of Music & Drama
- Geraldine Foley, University College London
- Amy Gottler, Inns of Court College of Advocacy
- Sonja Grussendorf, London School of Economics
- Sue Harrison, King's College London
- Yanna Nedelcheva, Queen Mary University of London
- Jason Norton, University College London
- Julian Bream, Bloomsbury Learning Exchange
- Eliot Hoving, University College London
- Amy Aisha Brown, King's College London
- Johnny Lee, Queen Mary University of London
- Alexander Spiers, King's College London
For further information, please contact Julie Voce, Julie.email@example.com.