Who are we?
ALT Wales was established in January 2014.
Join ALT Wales
To join the group and be kept up to date with the news and events, subscribe to the ALT-Wales mailing list.
ALT Wales is a national Members Group for practitioners and researchers in learning technology based in Wales. Its remit is to:
- further the aims of ALT in Wales;
- promote the technology agenda in all sectors of Welsh education;
- encourage sharing of expertise, resources and best practice in learning technology within the context of Welsh education;
- influence relevant policy and strategy;
- develop constructive relationships with related organisations and committees.
- Sam May (Co-Chair)
- Dewi Parry (Co-Chair)
- Debbie Baff
- Karen Coyle
- Melanie-Jayne Hainke
- Kate Pearce
- Lesley TIpping
- Simon Wood