Who are we?
The ALT White Rose Learning Technologists' Forum (WRLT) was established in April 2011.
Join ALT White Rose LTG
To join the Group and be kept up to date with the latest news and events, subscribe to the ALT White Rose mailing list.
If you would like to get involved in the organisation of the Group and its activities, let us know by expressing an interest.
The remit of this Group is to provide an informal forum for Learning Technologists in the Yorkshire
and Humberside region to:
- share ideas of good practice, demos, success stories etc,
- brief each other on areas of new technologies that may not lie on all our horizons but be relevant,
- share resources where appropriate - documentation etc,
- share intelligence between our respective sectors,
- be an opportunity to discuss concerns that may be common to some or all of us,
- try and foster some social cohesion and professional identity.
- Johanna Fenton, interm co-chair
- Ruth Clark, interm co-chair