Who are we?
ALT's Scotland SIG was established in September 2012 and had its inaugural meeting at our Annual Conference in 2012.
Join ALT Scotland
To join the Group and be kept up to date with the latest news and events, subscribe to the ALT-Scotland mailing list.
Follow #ALTScotland on Twitter to join the conversation.
Past events and recordings
View recordings and past events on ALT Scotland's YouTube playlist.
ALT-Scotland is a national SIG for practitioners and researchers in learning technology based in Scotland. Its remit is to:
- further the aims of ALT in Scotland;
- promote the technology agenda in all sectors of Scottish education;
- encourage sharing of expertise, resources and best practice in learning technology within the context of Scottish education;
- influence relevant policy and strategy;
- develop constructive relationships with related organisations and committees.
- Joe Wilson, Independent Consultant/Glasgow City College (Co-Chair)
- Louise Jones, ThingLink (Co-Chair)
- Vicki Dale, University of Glasgow (Co-Chair)
- Lee Ballantyne, University of the West of Scotland
- Lorna Campbell, University of Edinburgh
- Suzanne Faulkner, University of Strathclyde
- Toni Gibson, Robert Gordon University
- Martin Hawksey, Association for Learning Technology
- Natalie Lafferty, University of Dundee
- Kenji Lamb, College Development Network
- Sheila MacNeill, Independent Consultant
- Robin McGregor, North East Scotland College
- Keith Smyth, University of Highlands and Islands (UHI)