There are a number of ways you can stay in touch with ALT and ALT Member Activity.
- Joining ALT means you'll be added to the ALT-MEMBERS mailing list (if you’ve already joined as a member you can see the list archive).
- See it, altc it - add ‘#altc’ to your tweets about learning technology and we will retweet your post to ALT followers.
#ALTC Blog (formerly ALT Online Newsletter)
- The #ALTC contains stories and information from ALT members. You can
- Write a blog about an event,new technologies, etc and submit 500 words via email. Find out more about writing for the #ALTC Blog.
- Our weekly News Digest is emailed to subscribers to ALT-ANNOUNCE@jiscmail.ac.uk.
- You can read archives and submit items to the ALT News Digest.
Special Interest Groups
- Join open Special Interest Groups around topics such as Open Educational Resources, Video in Education, Games and MOOCs.
- Find out about ALT’s Annual Conference.
- Contribute or read new research in the peer-reviewed, open access journal, Research in Learning Technology.
- Subscribe to ALT’s YouTube channel and watch live streamed or recorded conference and webinar presentations.
- If you have or are looking for educational resources check out the ALT Open Access Repository.