ALT South was established in late 2016 and was approved by the Trustees of ALT in February 2017.
The ALT South Group will:
- support the activities of ALT Members in the South East and the South West in line with ALT’s strategic aims
- share ALT’s values of being participative, open, collaborative, innovative, inclusive and transparent
- run activities including, for example, events, discussions or social activities to help collaboration and networking in the South
- actively and regularly share information about its activities
- welcome and encourage new members from across the South
- where possible to support each other in relation to CMALT
- with participation from ALT Trustees and staff represent ALT Members in policy matters in the South East and the South West.
- Share good practice and success stories
- Brief each other on areas of new technologies that may not lie on all our horizons but could be relevant
- Share resources where appropriate
- Share intelligence between our respective sectors
- Provide an opportunity to discuss concerns that may be common across the region
- Build a community of practice and learning among colleagues in the South
- Promote criticality, research, and research-based practice in Learning Technology in the region.
If you'd like to join the group please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
'Online Learning Materials and Accessibility', Tharindu Liyanagunawardena - webinar, 8 March 2018 RECORDING