ALT Northern Ireland was established in 2015/16 and was approved by the Trustees of ALT in February 2016.
The ALT Northern Ireland Group will:
- support the activities of ALT Members in Northern Ireland in line with ALT’s strategic aims;
- share ALT’s values of being participative, open, collaborative, innovative, inclusive and transparent;
- run activities including, for example, events, discussions or social activities to help collaboration and networking in Northern Ireland;
- actively and regularly share information about its activities;
- welcome and encourage new members from across Northern Ireland;
- where possible to support each other in relation to CMALT;
- with participation from ALT Trustees and staff represent ALT Members in policy matters in Northern Ireland.
Specifically in the context of its work in Northern Ireland, this group’s aims further include;
- to work with ILTA following the signing of a MOU between ALT and ILTA. Members of ALT Northern Ireland are ideally placed to become actively engaged in the development of the relationship, and should have a keen interest in collaborative activities that emerge from it.
- to influence policy in relation to enhancing Digital Capability in HE and FE
Matt Birch, Queen's University Belfast
Craig Dooley, King's College London (Co-Chair)
Kay Hack, HEA (Co-Chair)
Donna Hyland, QUB (Co-Chair)
Emma McAllister, QUB
David Robinson, QUB
Richard Summerville, QUB
Clare Thomson, QUB
If you'd like to join the group please email firstname.lastname@example.org.