Who are we?
The ALT East Midlands Learning Technologists’ Group was set up in March 2013, primarily for learning technologist staff in educational institutions within the region Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire and Nottinghamshire.
Join ALT East Midlands
To join the Group and be kept up to date with the latest news and events, subscribe to the ALT East Midlands mailing list and follow @EastMidsLT on Twitter. Join the conversation with the hashtag #EMLT.
If you would like to get involved in the organisation of the Group and its activities, let us know by expressing an interest.
Past events and recordings
View recordings and past events on ALT East Midlands' YouTube playlist.
The aim of the group is to:
- Share ideas of good practice, demonstrations success stories etc
- Brief each other on areas of new technologies that may not lie on all our horizons but could be relevant
- Share resources where appropriate - documentation etc
- Share intelligence between our respective sectors
- Provide an opportunity to discuss concerns that may be common across the region
- Build a community of practice and learning among colleagues in the East Midlands
- Actively engage with any requests for feedback from ALT into strategy.
- Richard Goodman, Loughborough University (Co-Chair)
- Laura Hollinshead, University of Derby (Co-Chair)
- Rob Howe, University of Northampton
- Dr Rob Weale, De Montfort University