The ALT West Midlands Members Group was established in June 2016.
In common with all ALT Members Groups, the ALT West Midlands Group will:
● support the activities of ALT Members in the West Midlands in line with ALT’s strategic aims;
● share ALT’s values of being participative, open, collaborative, innovative, inclusive and transparent;
● run activities including for example events, discussions or social activities to help collaboration and networking in the West Midlands;
● actively and regularly share information about its activities;
● welcome and encourage new members from across the West Midlands;
● where possible to support each other in relation to CMALT;
● with participation from ALT Trustees and staff represent ALT Members in policy matters in the West Midlands.
Specifically in the context of its work in the West Midlands, this group’s aims further include:
● Share good practice and success stories;
● Brief each other on areas of new technologies that may not lie on all our horizons but could be relevant;
● Share resources where appropriate ;
● Share intelligence between our respective sectors;
● Provide an opportunity to discuss concerns that may be common across the region;
● Build a community of practice and learning amongst colleagues in the West Midlands.
John Couperthwaite, PebblePad (Chair)
Elizabeth Symonds, University of Worcester (Co-Chair)
To join the group and engage with other members, please request membership at https://altc.alt.ac.uk/groups/west-midlands-region-learning-technology-group/
@WMRLTG on Twitter, and join the conversation with the hashtag #ALTWM