ALT Wales was established in January 2014.
ALT Wales is a national Members Group for practitioners and researchers in learning technology based in Wales. Its remit is to:
- further the aims of ALT in Wales;
- promote the technology agenda in all sectors of Welsh education;
- encourage sharing of expertise, resources and best practice in learning technology within the context of Welsh education;
- influence relevant policy and strategy;
- develop constructive relationships with related organisations and committees.
Sam May (Co-chair)
Dewi Parry (Co-Chair)
There are ongoing opportunities to express an interest in serving on the committee, via the form at https://goo.gl/forms/88PWBAsJHjapwPi43
Please complete the online form to join the group.
8 December 2016, 15.00-16.00 (provisional), Online
Minutes from the meeting to be circulated.