ALT's Scotland SIG was established in September 2012 and had its inaugural meeting at our Annual Conference in 2012.
ALT-Scotland is a national SIG for practitioners and researchers in learning technology based in Scotland. Its remit is to:
- further the aims of ALT in Scotland;
- promote the technology agenda in all sectors of Scottish education;
- encourage sharing of expertise, resources and best practice in learning technology within the context of Scottish education;
- influence relevant policy and strategy;
- develop constructive relationships with related organisations and committees.
The SIG officers are:
- Joe Wilson, Independent Consultant/Glasgow City College (Co-Chair)
- Louise Jones, ThingLink (Co-Chair)
- Vicki Dale, University of Glasgow
- Suzanne Faulkner, University of Strathclyde
- Lorna Campbell, University of Edinburgh
- Robin McGregor, North East Scotland College
- Natalie Lafferty, University of Dundee
- Lee Ballantyne, University of the West of Scotland
- Kenji Lamb, College Development Network
- Toni Gibson, Robert Gordon University
- Keith Smyth, University of Highlands and Islands (UHI)
- Sheila MacNeill, Independent Consultant
- David Hiddleston, Edinburgh College
- Nader Jarmooz, Forth Valley College
- Kirsty McFaul, Education Scotland
- Colin McCabe, Midlothian Schools
To join the SIG please join the ALT-SCOTLAND mailing list.
Follow #ALTScotland on Twitter to join in the conversation.