At this year’s AGM Members have voted for changes to ALT’s Constitution in order to ensure that:
- It is in line with best practice recommended by the Charity Commission
- It supports ALT’s strategic aims and values
- It is fit for purpose as the Association grows
The Assembly is being set up as the new overarching committee advising the Board of Trustees. The Assembly is chaired by the President and provide greater representation of Members and in particular Member groups. Over the next year, the existing groups and the Operational Committees will thus come together to form the new ALT Assembly, allowing for a greater degree of cohesion, collaboration and cross-fertilization across ALT’s operations.
Please refer to the events page for forthcoming meeting dates.
Participation is welcomed from Members currently involved in:
- ALT Conference Committees (Annual Conference, Winter Conference, Open Education Resources Conference)
- Research in Learning Technology Editorial Board, Editorial Team and Strategy Group
- The #altc Blog Editorial Team
- Members Groups and Special Interest Groups
- CMALT Assessors and Lead Assessors
- Honorary Life Members