Our Members Assembly is the overarching committee advising the ALT Board of Trustees. It provides representation of Members and in particular Member groups and is chaired by the President of ALT . The role of the Assembly is to:
- Advise the Board of Trustees from a membership perspective
- Provide a forum for communication and collaboration for all Groups and Committees within the Association
- Provide input from the membership to the work of the Association including to policy consultation responses, surveys, the development of services such as the CMALT scheme
Assembly Committee Meetings
The Assembly meets regularly online and meetings are open to all Members of ALT. Members of the Assembly are encouraged to attend and share updates. Dates for upcoming meetings are listed on the events page. Assembly Members will receive an email invitation in advance of each meeting via the Assembly mailing list.
Who is a Member of the Assembly?
All Members are welcome to join meetings of the Assembly. Current role holders are formal Members of the Assembly according to its Terms of Reference (ALT Assembly Terms of Reference 2020):
- Co-Chairs of ALT Conferences
- Research in Learning Technology Editors
- The #altc Blog Editorial Team
- Officers of Members Groups and Special Interest Groups
- CMALT Assessors and Lead Assessors
- Honorary Life Members