List 1: altc (open)
Notifying you of major changes to the altc area of this web site, and of impending deadlines for things like submitting papers, and for registering for the conference. If you joined a previous conference mailing list you need take no further action.
- To subscribe or unsubscribe to the ALT-CINFO list:
- Enter your details at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ALT-CINFO&A=1
List 2: CMALT Information (open)
Providing you with occasional updates about our Certified Membership Scheme.
- To subscribe or unsubscribe to the CMALT-INFORMATION list:
- Enter your details at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CMALT-INFORMATION&A=1
List 3: ICT Research Network (open)
A discussion list for the ICT in Education Research Network, which was transferred from Becta to ALT, working in partnership with Naace, and with the support of the Association for Information Technology in Teacher Education, the eLearning Network, and the Mirandanet Fellowship, in December 2010.
About ICTRN. ICTRN is an email discussion list. Its purpose is to support research into ICT in teaching and learning, and the work of researchers and research-users in the field. The focus should therefore be on asking questions and providing answers, links, and advice. We strongly encourage those who ask questions to circulate a brief summary of the responses they receive back to the list. Whist we discourage use of the list for commercial purposes, using the list in moderation to distribute calls for papers, chapter/article proposal requests, and conference details is generally acceptable.
You need only press the join button once, and you should take no action at the ensuing JISCmail screen. Please then allow a few hours for your membership to be confirmed, whereupon you will receive a system-generated welcome message.
- To subscribe or unsubscribe to the ICTRN list:
- Enter your details at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ICTRN&A=1