This webinar provides an overview of the CMALT Accreditation Framework and will be useful for those either just starting to prepare their portfolio or those thinking of registering as a CMALT portfolio.
The CMALT Accreditation Framework provides pathways to peer-assessed accreditation for Learning Technology professionals in the UK and internationally. The CMALT Accreditation Framework is for professionals who are actively involved in understanding, managing, researching, supporting or enabling learning with the use of Learning Technology. Achieving Certified Membership is recognition from your peers that you are a current practitioner.
- Support resources for candidates and assessors are available online
- Find out which other frameworks CMALT is mapped to, including the UKPSF.
What are the key benefits?
- gain stronger recognition for Learning Technology skills and experience
- demonstrate your commitment to and understanding of the importance of Learning Technology
- develop transferable skills which can be applied across all educational sectors and industry
- reflect critically upon your practice, achievements and expertise
- receive feedback and accreditation from peers
- increase the impact of your professional achievements for recruitment or appraisal and
use “CMALT” as post-nominal letters
There are three different pathways : Associate, CMALT or Senior.
Find out more about which pathway to choose.