CMALT, our Certified Membership scheme, is a peer-based professional accreditation scheme developed by ALT to enable people whose work involves learning technology to:
- have their experience and capabilities certified by peers;
- demonstrate that they are taking a committed and serious approach to their professional development.
If you are new to CMALT and would like to find out more, you may also be interested in:
- CMALT Prospectus [PDF]
- CMALT holders or Certified Members of ALT are learning technology practitioners, teachers and researchers from across the educational and commercial sectors - List of CMALT Holders
- CMALT FAQs;
- Promotional Initiatives for CMALT;
- CMALT and UK Professional Standards Framework [download a PDF];
- CMALT Australasia.