The CMALT framework is mapped to a number of professional competency frameworks, providing practical advice on how to prepare your portfolio if you already have other professional accreditaton. CMALT also provides pathways for progression from continuing professional development courses and we provide mappings for a number of courses below.
Professional competency frameworks
- CMALT and UK Professional Standards Framework (UKPSF) [download a PDF mapping of CMALT and the UKPSF];
- CMALT and Jisc's Digital Capabilities framework (a mapping is available to download]
- CMALT and SEDA: Mappings to SEDA’s Awards for Leading and Embedding Technology-Enhanced Learning and the Awards for Supporting technology-enhanced learning (view mapping and download a PDF)
- ACMALT and Blended and Online Learning Design: download the mapping
- ACMALT and Blended Learning Essentials for vocational education [further info & a mapping is available to download] ;
- CMALT and ocTEL, the Open Course in Technology Enhanced Learning [further info];
- CMALT Australasia which provides a version of CMALT for individuals in Australasia.