CMALT and other CPD frameworks
CMALT is an independent, peer-led accreditation scheme. However, we always look to map CMALT to other frameworks and courses.
Currently, we offer mappings to:
- CMALT and UK Professional Standards Framework (UKPSF) [download a PDF mapping of CMALT and the UKPSF];
- CMALT and Blended Learning Essentials for vocational education [further info & a mapping is available to download] ;
- CMALT and Jisc's Digital Capabilities framework (a mapping is available to download]
- CMALT and ocTEL, the Open Course in Technology Enhanced Learning [further info];
- CMALT Australasia which provides a version of CMALT for individuals in Australasia;
- CMALT and internal CPD provision: we offer a discounted registration rate for groups from ALT member organisations. Coming soon will be more information about CMALT integration into internal CPD provision.