Image credit: Chris Bull CC-BY-NC ALT https://flic.kr/p/LTs371
Although barely a week has passed since the ALT Annual Conference 2016 finished, there has been a steady stream of blog posts from participants - both those attending in person and those watching remotely - reflecting on and sharing their experiences. As we did last year we’ve collected a number of conference-related posts and presentation resources, and, in no particular order, listed them below. If you have written something about #altc we’ve missed you can share on Twitter with the tag #altc and we’ll retweet, or contact us and we'll add to the list.
There is a long list of members we need to thank who have made this year's conference possible. Given the topic of this post we thought we'd use this post to thank ALT Members who helped to deliver the conference online, both for participants at the event and those joining in remotely.
We were delighted to have back Lorna Campbell (@lornamcampbell) and Rich Goodman (@bulgenen) on our @A_L_T twitter account providing summaries of talks and sharing some of the wider conference experience. We were also delighted to have Kenji Lamb from our Partner Member College Development Network (CDN) supporting the live streaming of sessions and Sandra Huskinson (@fieryred) from ALT Communications and Publications Committee capturing some of the voices from the conference.
It was also great to see ALT Members supporting other initiatives including Teresa Mackinnon (@teresamac), Sue Beckingham (@suebecks) and Martin Weller (@mweller) arranging Virtually Connecting sessions with some of our delegates and speakers.
Posts about #altc
- Being Human #altc
- A design for learning: My ALT-C presentation in a nutshell
- EdShare & OER Discoverability #altc
- Twitter for note taking #altc
- Copyright Literacy at ALT-C
- Strategies for supporting effective student engagement with lecture recordings
- We're @vconnecting at #ALTC
- Losing my altc virginity
- Lecture capture: risky business or evolving open practice
- What do education, cybernetics, music, technology and philosophy have in common?
- Chatting about CMALT #altc
- Be online ready!
- Keystone cops
- Augmenting Formal and Semi-formal Learning Spaces by Creating 'Learning Zones' with Bluetooth Beacons
- ALT-C 2016 Enhancing assessment opportunities? Reflections on a co-created matrix for e-portfolios v2
- Keynote doodles by @sheilmcn
- Daniel Scott - Learning Technologist of the Year Award 2016
- Circles, triangles, trolls, games, neuro-myth busting, empathy and respect #altc16
- Tracking students’ digital experience: development and use of a cross sector benchmarking tool workshop
- Not going to #ALTC 2016
- LTI in the spotlight
- Various Jisc presentations on Slideshare
- On copyright, respect and giving credit where it’s due
- University teachers' experiences of, and impact on academic practice, of a course in technology-enhanced learning
- Ch ch changes: from participants to leaders in an open online course
- Presence, Digital, Well-Being, People
- Alt-C 2016 Keynote: In the Valley of the Trolls
- Keynotes & communities at ALT-C
- ALTC Connect, Collaborate, Create Highlights
- #ALTc Annual Conference 2016: Connect, Collaborate, Create