The Digital Innovation Roundtable is a critical, reflective space for FE practitioners in the Greater London area to come together to discuss digital technology and education.
The Digital Innovation rOundtable:
- A confessional place to share what works and what doesn't.
- Where questions are often more important than answers.
- Where you can test and explore how technology can work for your specific context.
- You judge the right answer when you see it.
- No pitches or vendors. No bragging, BS or complacency.
- Everyone's point of view is sought and valued.
The next meeting is on Wednesday 1 May 2019 at City and Islington College, on the theme Students taking responsibility for innovation.
To find out more and to confirm a place email email@example.com