Major sponsors are the lifeblood of ALT-C and their contribution is crucial to the overall success of the conference.
- For existing sponsoring members of ALT £2,600
- For all others £3,850
Major anchor sponsors commit to sponsorship and are invoiced before the end of February 2011, and thereby secure earlier and longer exposure as sponsors. Other major sponsors commit to sponsorship by the end of May 2011. The overall benefit package is:
- Prominent identification – including your organisation’s name and logo – as a major sponsor on conference printed material, and on the conference web site, and listing as a major sponsor in all media releases relating to the event, and on all paid-for advertising for the conference.
- Tickets for up to 2 people to attend the conference dinner. Names required by no later than Friday, 29 July 2011.
- An entitlement to run 1 sponsor’s presentation – 1 x 45 minute breakout session, either seminar style or hands-on (dependant on room availability). Presenters must normally be registered as full conference delegates by Wednesday, 29 June 2011. An abstract for your presentation must be provided by Wednesday, 29 June 2011 for inclusion in our conference publications and our website.
- A 33% discount on the cost of being an exhibitor at the conference – subject to availability – provided exhibition space is booked at the same time as the commitment to sponsorship is made.
- A 33% discount on the cost of any of the additional sponsorship opportunities. These are listed below.
- A 33% discount for up to 2 delegates to attend the full conference (booking deadline Friday, 12 August 2011).
Commitments received by Friday, 25 February 2011 will entitle your organisation to exposure as a major sponsor from March 2011. Otherwise the deadline for response is Friday, 27 May 2011, with exposure as a major sponsor thereafter.
If you have any questions or queries, please email or call Seb Schmoller (Chief Executive of ALT – firstname.lastname@example.org; +44 (0)114 2586899).