We are delighted to announce that registration for the ALT Annual Conference 2016 is now open! More information and links to the booking form are available from our registration page. Register before 30 June 2016 to get the 'early bird' rate and if you are not already an ALT Member you can join to benefit from the 20% member discount. Here is more information on Membership options
The 23rd ALT Annual Conference: Collaborate, Connect, Create will take place from Tuesday 6 - Thursday 8 September at the University of Warwick, UK. The conference provides an international platform for Learning Technology research, practice and policy work from across sectors. The themes for this year's conference are:
- Connecting data and analytics to enhance learning and teaching: exploring possibilities and making links.
- Collaboration and innovation in the open: taking risks, sharing lessons and the importance of open practice.
- Creating new learning, teaching and assessment opportunities: play, experiment, discover, embed to enhance learner experiences.
- Wildcard: Learning Technology is everywhere… you are free to contribute any aspect of your research, practice or policy work.
The conference will be chaired by Professor Nicola Whitton, who leads the Professional Learning Research Group at the Education and Social Research Institute at Manchester Metropolitan University and Alex Moseley, a National Teaching Fellow based in the Leicester Learning Institute, University of Leicester.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Josie Fraser, Building Schools for the Future (BSF) Programme, Leicester City Council;
- Ian Livingstone CBE, Chairman of Playdemic, Chairman of Midoki and Chairman of Sumo-Digital;
- Lia Commissar, Wellcome Trust;
- Jane Secker, London School of Economics;
- David White, University of the Arts, London and Donna Lanclos, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Register now at altc.alt.ac.uk/2016/registration/