Association for Learning Technology - Proxy Voting Arrangements and Form – Deadline 17.00 BST, Thursday 5 September 2013
The business of the ALT AGM on 11/9/2013 is set out in the Agenda for the meeting.
Under item 6 (Annual report and accounts for 2012-2013) the AGM will vote on the following resolution from the ALT Central Executive Committee.
RESOLUTION 1.“That the 2013 AGM approves the 2012-2013 annual report and accounts.”
Under item 7 (Appointment of Auditor for the 2013-2014 Accounts) the AGM will vote on the following resolution from the ALT Central Executive Committee.
RESOLUTION 2. “To appoint Shaw Gibbs LLP, of Oxford, as Auditors for the 2013-2014 Accounts.”
Individual members and the representatives of organisational or sponsoring members who cannot be present in person at the AGM are entitled to vote by proxy, by appointing Martin Oliver, ALT President, or a colleague to cast a proxy vote on their behalf.
If you wish to vote by proxy, here is what to do.
1. Decide whether you wish to direct your proxy to vote as she/he chooses on your behalf, or whether you wish to direct her/his vote as you instruct.
2. Complete all relevant sections of the proxy voting form below, remembering to sign and date it.
3. Fax the form to +44 (0)1865 484 165, or post it to Martin Oliver, ALT President, Gipsy Lane, Headington, Oxford, OX3 0BP, to arrive in either case by no later than 17.00 BST on Thursday 5 September. Mark any envelope “Proxy Vote – ALT AGM 11/9/2013”.
Proxy voting form
For the attention of Martin Oliver, ALT President
First name: ___________________ Family name: ______________________
1. I am an ordinary, certified, or honorary life member of ALT OR I am the representative of an organisational or sponsoring member of ALT (delete whichever does not apply in the case of this particular proxy vote).
2. If (and only if) I am the representative of an organisational or sponsoring member of ALT, the name of the organisation is:
3. I am appointing Martin Oliver, the President of ALT OR _______________________ (insert name - this option applies only for representatives of organisational or sponsoring members) to act as my proxy at the ALT AGM in Manchester on 11/9/2013.
4. I direct Martin Oliver OR _______________________ (insert name - this option applies only for representatives of organisational or sponsoring members) to vote as she or he chooses on my behalf OR I direct Martin Oliver to vote as I instruct (delete whichever does not apply).
5. If and only if I am directing Martin Oliver to vote as I instruct, my instruction is for his to
RESOLUTION 1. VOTE FOR VOTE AGAINST ABSTAIN
RESOLUTION 2. VOTE FOR VOTE AGAINST ABSTAIN
(place a cross [ X] against your choices).
Signature: _______________________ Date: ________________________________