Our Certified Membership Scheme is known as CMALT.
CMALT is a peer-based professional accreditation scheme developed by ALT to enable people whose work involves learning technology to:
- have their experience and capabilities certified by peers;
- demonstrate that they are taking a committed and serious approach to their professional development.
CMALT holders or Certified Members of ALT are learning technology practitioners, teachers and researchers from across the educational and commercial sectors - List of CMALT Holders
Click here for more information about CMALT Australasia.
Using the links on the menu to the left, you can find:
- information about CMALT;
- information on how to register;
- guidance and support on portfolio building and submission;
- information about the assessment process
- an overview of the CMALT community.
If you are new to CMALT and would like to find out more, you may also be interested in more information about: