Our Certified Membership Scheme is known as CMALT.
CMALT is a peer-based professional accreditation scheme developed by ALT to enable people whose work involves learning technology to:
- have their experience and capabilities certified by peers;
- demonstrate that they are taking a committed and serious approach to their professional development.
If you are new to CMALT and would like to find out more, you may also be interested in more information about:
CMALT holders or Certified Members of ALT are learning technology practitioners, teachers and researchers from across the educational and commercial sectors - List of CMALT Holders
- Find answers to frequently asked questions: look at our CMALT FAQs;
- Click here for more information about CMALT Australasia.
- Promotional Initiatives for CMALT;
- CMALT and UK Professional Standards Framework [download a PDF];
- CMALT Australasia.