The Digital Innovation Roundtable is a space for reflection and sharing for FE practitioners, freely hosted by colleges in the Greater London area.
- A confessional place to share what works and what doesn't.
- Where questions are often more important than answers.
- Where you can test and explore how technology can work for your specific context.
- You judge the right answer when you see it.
- No pitches or vendors. No bragging, BS or complacency.
- Everyone's point of view is sought and valued.
follow on #roundtablechat
The Roundtable is a community-focused initiative. Roundtablers are encouraged to join ALT for free as Associate Members, citing the Digital Innovation Roundtable as their 'associated institution': http://go.alt.ac.uk/JoinAssociate
Membership allows you to make connections through the ALT community and explore ALT resources, such as our FELTAG Special Interest mailing list, regular online and face-to-face events, open publications, and opportunities to gain professional accreditation and recognition from peers. Find out more about getting connected through ALT at https://www.alt.ac.uk/get-connected.
Follow on #altc