Now in its third year, the ALT Online Winter Conference is back to showcase some of the best Learning Technology from ALT Members from across sectors.
The conference will take place online between the 6 and 8 December, giving ALT Members an opportunity to highlight some of the work they and their community have been involved with and to gain feedback from peers. The format of the event is designed to be multimodal, combining both asynchronous and synchronous communication, and to cross boundaries, sharing the work and expertise across ALT SIGs and Members Groups and the community.
The event is free to attend and open to all. If you'd like to show your support by making a financial contribution and get more involved in what we do choose from one of the options below (or contribute any amount between £5 - £500) using this online form.
- Every little helps... - £ 5.00
- Come for a day and support the event - £ 10.00
- Come for all three days and get the full programme - £ 25.00
- Join as an Individual Member for 1 year - £ 54.00 [find out more about membership]
- Register for CMALT - £ 150.00 [find out more about CMALT]
- Attending as a group? Show your support together. - £ 250.00
- Support the event as a sponsor - £ 500.00 [find out more about our sponsorship opportunities ]
The interactive version of the conference programme can be viewed on the conference website https://altc.alt.ac.uk/online2016/ (the programme can also be viewed on Google Drive or downloaded as .PDF.)
- ALT-Members only call for proposals - now closed
- Sponsorship opportunities are available now
- Conference website and registration now open - register here
- Visit the dedicated ALT Online Winter Conference 2016 site - https://altc.alt.ac.uk/online2016/