Registration is now closed. If you haven’t yet registered please complete this Microsoft Document (.docx) Form and email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will then be in touch to confirm your late registration.
The 7th Open Educational Resources Conference, OER16: Open Culture, will be held on the 19th-20th April 2016 at the University of Edinburgh.
The vision for the conference is to focus on the value proposition of embedding open culture in the context of institutional strategies for learning, teaching and research. The conference will be chaired by Melissa Highton, Director of Learning, Teaching and Web Services at the University of Edinburgh, and Lorna Campbell, OER Liaison at the University of Edinburgh and EDINA Digital Education Manager.
OER16 will focus on:
- The strategic advantage of open and creating a culture of openness.
- Converging and competing cultures of open knowledge, open source, open content, open practice, open data and open access.
- Hacking, making and sharing.
- The reputational challenges of openwashing.
- Openness and public engagement.
- Innovative approaches to opening up cultural heritage collections for education.
Follow #oer16 to keep up to date with all conference news or visit https://oer16.oerconf.org.
University Of Edinburgh
Edinburgh, EH16 5AY
|Full conference (2 days) attendance and Gala Dinner (early bird)||£ 250.00|
|Full conference (2 days) attendance and Gala Dinner||£ 280.00|
|Full conference (2 days) attendance and Gala Dinner - Discount (OER16 Programme Committee and Reviewers)||£ 250.00|
|Full conference (2 days) attendance and Gala Dinner - Discount (ALT Members)||£ 250.00|
|Single day (Tuesday 19th April)||£ 160.00|
|Single day (Wednesday 20th April)||£ 160.00|
|On-site accommodation (limited availability)|
|Monday 18th April B&B||£ 61.00|
|Tuesday 19th April B&B||£ 61.00|