The ALT Assembly meets monthly online, with two annual face-to-face meetings in March and September.
- ALT Assembly Terms of Reference 2019
- Agenda and Notes for the meeting (shared open doc)
- Link to join the meeting
The webinar will run in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. If you have not used Collaborate Ultra before, it may be helpful to consult our webinar FAQs at https://www.alt.ac.uk/events/webinar-faqs
The Assembly is the overarching Member committee advising the ALT Board of Trustees. The Assembly is chaired by the President of ALT, Martin Weller, and provides greater representation for Members and in particular Member groups, in the governance of the Association.
This meeting is open to all Members of ALT who are Members of the ALT Assembly, including:
- Editors of the blog and journal
- Members of the Editorial Board
- Members representing Conference Committees
- Members representing Member Groups
- Members representing Special Interest Groups
- Honorary Life Members
- CMALT Lead Assessors
- Members involved in CMALT development