It’s that time of year where we invite our Members to come and get more involved with ALT. Taking an active part in the work of the Association ensures that all activities are shaped by Members’ priorities and also offer valuable opportunities for professional development and recognition.We are seeking expressions of interest from our Members from:
- all sectors of education and training including schools, vocational education, Higher Education and work-based learning
- people in research, practitioner, management, technical and policy roles as well as learners who have a special interest in Learning Technology
- the private and public sectors
- within and outside the UK (subject to reaching agreement on an effective method of participation).
Please refer to the full call to get involved to find out more information and how to express an interest.
Opportunities to get involved
- Join the ALT Assembly
- Become a Trustee
- Make use of your right to vote as a Member
- Become an #altc blog editor or contributor
- Volunteer for the OER20 Committee
- Network in Members Groups and Special Interest Groups
- Become a reviewer for the Research in Learning Technology Journal
- Get involved with our Member and Special Interest Groups
- Suggest topics or lead our webinars
- Express an interest to chair the 2020 ALT Conference
More ways to get connected
Whether you are new to ALT or have been a Member for a while, have a look at different ways to connect with the community.