How would it help for you and your MIS people to take a fresh look at how data supports college business and the curriculum ?
Friday 15 May, at Croydon College, a pop-up Pro Monitor themed rOundtable. eTrackr colleges welcome too.
Expect all the usual deep digging, hard questioning and open sharing, bringing MIS people into the conversation.
To find out more and to confirm a place email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Digital Innovation Roundtable is a critical, reflective space for FE practitioners in the Greater London area to come together to discuss digital technology and education.
The Digital Innovation rOundtable:
- A confessional place to share what works and what doesn't.
- Where questions are often more important than answers.
- Where you can test and explore how technology can work for your specific context.
- You judge the right answer when you see it.
- No pitches or vendors. No bragging, BS or complacency.
- Everyone's point of view is sought and valued.