The Digital Innovation Roundtable is a critical, reflective space for FE practitioners in the Greater London area to come together to discuss digital technology and education.
The Digital Innovation rOundtable:
- A confessional place to share what works and what doesn't.
- Where questions are often more important than answers.
- Where you can test and explore how technology can work for your specific context.
- You judge the right answer when you see it.
- No pitches or vendors. No bragging, BS or complacency.
- Everyone's point of view is sought and valued.
The next meeting is on Wednesday 26 June 2019 at Westminster Kingsway College, on the theme Empowering Advance Practitioners and Change Agents with Digital Confidence.
To find out more and to confirm a place email email@example.com