The ALT Assembly meets monthly online, with two annual face-to-face meetings in February and September.
This meeting will take place during the ALT Annual Conference 2019, at the University of Edinburgh. You can also follow the session online: https://go.alt.ac.uk/2z6xjcz
The Assembly is the overarching Member committee advising the ALT Board of Trustees. The Assembly is chaired by the President of ALT, Martin Weller, and provides greater representation for Members and in particular Member groups, in the governance of the Association.
This meeting is open to all Members of ALT who are Members of the ALT Assembly, including:
- Editors of the blog and journal
- Members of the Editorial Board
- Members representing Conference Committees
- Members representing Member Groups
- Members representing Special Interest Groups
- Honorary Life Members
- CMALT Lead Assessors
- Members involved in CMALT development
Edinburgh, EH8 9AG