This is the first online meeting of the ALT Assembly, following it's first face to face meeting on 20 February 2019.
The webinar will run in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. If you have not used Collaborate Ultra before, it may be helpful to consult our webinar FAQs at https://www.alt.ac.uk/events/webinar-faqs
The Assembly is the new overarching committee advising the Board of Trustees. The Assembly is chaired by the President of ALT, Martin Weller, and provides greater representation for Members and in particular Member Groups in the governance of the Association.
This meeting is open to all Members of ALT who are Members of the ALT Assembly, including:
- Editors of the blog and journal
- Members of the Editorial Board
- Members representing Conference Committees
- Members representing Member Groups
- Members representing Special Interest Groups
- Honorary Life Members
- CMALT Lead Assessors
- Members involved in CMALT development