The next Teaching and Learning Conversations webinar is led by Dr Liz Bennett, Director of Teaching & Learning
University of Huddersfield.
The webinar will report on the findings from the study of students’ responses to Learner Dashboards. It will focus on how they can be used within teaching and learning practices to support students’ engagement.
It will cover
- What are learner dashboards (proxies for learning)
- Drivers for learner dashboards
- Pedagogy of learner dashboard designs with focus on self-regulated learning
- Limitations of self-regulated learning for understanding dashboards
- Dashboard literacy
- Conclusions and recommendations for practice.
Liz Bennett is a Director of Teaching and Learning in the School of Education and Professional Development at the University of Huddersfield. In 2017 she was the Principal Investigator on an Society for Research in Higher Education funded Scoping Project entitled “Students’ learning responses to feedback on their progress using learning analytics dashboards“. Liz has published extensively in the field of higher education practices and learning technology.
How to join
Visit https://tlcwebinars.wordpress.com/ for joining instructions