The Call for Proposals for ALT’s Annual Conference 2021 deadline for submissions has been extended until Sunday 23 May 2021.
This year’s conference focuses on Shared Experience, Different Perspectives overarching theme and our ability to respond to the complexity of our changing environment. We invite you to submit proposals in response to one of the conference themes:
- Inclusive practice
- Leadership in learning technology
- Digital well-being
- Digital and physical spaces
About the Conference
The ALT Annual Conference is the UK’s main conference for Learning Technologists and one of the largest conferences of its kind. It is held over three days every September, providing a valuable and practical forum for practitioners, researchers, managers and policy-makers from education and industry to solve problems, explore, reflect, influence and learn.
This year’s Annual Conference of the Association for Learning Technology will take place 7-9 September 2021. As the leading professional body for Learning Technology in the UK, ALT brings together professionals to disseminate research, share practice and develop policy since 1993.
This year’s event will take place online and we are looking forward to welcoming hundreds of participants from the UK and across the globe.
Submission process and key dates
All submissions are made via the EasyChair Submission System.
- 23 May 2021: Extended deadline for submissions. (All deadlines at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth time.)
- 21 June 2021: Deadline for the first round of reviews to be completed
- 23 June 2021: Initial decisions to authors will be sent out
- 09 July 2021: Deadline for authors to revise or update their proposals
- 14 July 2021: Final decisions to authors will be sent out
- 28 July 2021: Programme launch
All successful speakers will be entitled to a discounted registration fee of £99.
For more information visit the ALTC website.