Register by 14 April to join us in person at this year's Open Education Conference.
Organised by the Association for Learning Technology and Co-Chaired by the Global OER Graduate Network. OER22 will be the first hybrid edition of this much-loved event, taking place over three days, 26-28 April 2022.
Online and In Person (Registration closes 14th April 2022)
- ALT Member Rate: £189.00
- Non Member Rate: £226.80
Only Online (Registration closes 27 April 2022)
- ALT Member Rate: £99.00
- Non Member Rate: £118.80
Explore the Final Programme
OER22 features over 80 sessions across the 3 days, including workshops, presentations and open spaces, highlighting both the value and limitations of Open Education in a (post) pandemic world. The programme showcases proposals submitted by the community looking at research, practice and policy within the following themes; Pedagogy in a time of crisis, Open textbook, Open in Action, Open research and Wildcard proposals.
- Opening Plenary Featuring Bryan Mathers
- Open Text Book Discussion Panel featuring Lorna Campbell and Jane Secker, Gary Elliot-Cirigottis, and Dhara Snowden
- Special talk by Dr María Soledad Ramírez Montoy
- Close of Conference Plenary with Angela DeBarger
- Pre-Conference Social Meet-Up
Registration for the OER22 conference 26-28 April is still open! As part of our commitment to openness we are still accepting scholarship sponsors and applications.