Early Bird registration closes this Sunday, 7 August at 23:59 BST.
Register now for hybrid or online only participation, or apply for one of our scholarship places. Members get an extra discount and we also offer special rates for students, speakers and conference Committee Members.
Returning to Manchester in a hybrid format for the first time, our Annual Conference programme features over 100 online and in-person sessions across 3 days, from 6-8 September 2022.
This year, we are offering new ways to connect with our community, making the most of our in person programme and online sessions.
Full Hybrid Registration includes:
- Access to all in-person over the three day programme,
- Access to the in-person social programme,
- Pre-conference orientation & networking sessions,
- Pre-conference workshops,
- Access to all online sessions, asynchronous and live-streamed keynotes,
- Access to the online social programme,
- Opt-in participant list for networking,
- Recordings and session materials post conference.
With the conference just over a month away, we are here to help you plan ahead. Visit the conference website for information on travel and accommodation.
Staying safe #altc22
We understand the anxiety associated with travelling and meeting in person at this time. With participation from many different countries, we want to make all of our delegates feel as safe as possible.
The measures we have put in place include:
- Reducing the number of attendees to allow for social distancing,
- Ensuring delegates have access to hand washing / sanitising facilities,
- Monitoring UK government guidance and keeping this webpage updated should guidance change.
We ask our delegates to:
- Check UK travel and health advice,
- Test before attending, where possible,
- Not attend if they are feeling unwell,
- Wear a mask indoors, if they are able,
- Wash/sanitise hands regularly,
- Social distance where possible,
- Be respectful of others and their personal space.
Travel and Health Advice
If you are travelling to altc22 from outside of the UK, please keep informed about the latest travel and health advice relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
View the University of Manchester Covid-19 statement and safety measures