We are pleased to inform members that Dr Tom Palmer, who joined the staff team in 2015 was recruited as ALT's new Membership Manager earlier this month. Tom brings with him a wealth of experience as well as a keen interest in Learning Technology and education. Members will soon start to hear from Tom in his new role as a first point of contact for all membership enquiries including CMALT assessments.
As a result we are now recruiting for a new Support Officer, closing date: 9 March 2016. Full information is available here (click on external vacancies and then select the Association for Learning Technology as a faculty/directorate) and a summary included below;
Starting Salary: £19,828, rising annually to £21,605 pro rata
Part Time, Fixed Term - Support
We welcome applications for this part-time (0.7FTE), fixed term (12 month) position based at our Gipsy Lane site in Headington.
You will be:
- supporting a diverse range of staff and activities across the organisation
- act as the first point of contact for enquiries
- support communications and events
- work closely with a small staff team.
You should have:
- previous administration in areas such as membership, events, publications and finance
- flexible approach to working under pressure and with a busy workload in a team-based environment
- strong numerical skills and ability to interpret data
- good communication skills, both oral and written
- commitment to and interest in ALT’s aims and values.