Returning to Manchester in a hybrid format, our Annual Conference programme features over 100 online and in-person sessions across 3 days, from 6-8 September 2022. Hybrid registration closes next week, on Tuesday, 23 August at 23:59 BST. Online-only registration will continue throughout the conference.
This year, we are offering new ways to connect with our community, making the most of our in-person programme and online sessions.
Full Hybrid Registration includes:
- Access to all in-person over the three-day programme,
- Access to the in-person social programme
- Pre-conference orientation & networking sessions,
- Pre-conference workshops,
- Access to all online sessions, asynchronous and live-streamed keynotes,
- Access to the online social programme,
- Opt-in participant list for networking,
- Recordings and session materials post-conference,
- Lunch and refreshments will be available at the venue.
Staying safe #altc22
We understand the anxiety associated with traveling and meeting in person at this time. With participation from many different countries, we want to make all of our delegates feel as safe as possible. You can see all the measures we are putting in place here.