Here is a selection of links to important (mainly external) ALT and related sites and to some key pages on this web site. Please tell us if there is something missing that you would like to see included.
- The membership fees page.
- ALT News Online - a quarterly web-based publication.
- The ALT Open Access Repository.
- Our wiki, with "What research has to say for practice" guides, details of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) Masters and other courses, and some work-in-progress on Technology-supported large group teaching.
- A not-for-profit YouTube channel, with talks and keynote speeches from our conferences and other events.
- The networking site for CMALT candidates, holders, and assessors.
- @A_L_T, our Twitter channel, with two or three updates per week.
- The networking site for our next major conference (login required).
- Our peer-reviewed journal Research in Learning Technology, currently published under a conventional publishing model by Routledge Taylor and Francis, but to be published as an Open Access journal by Co-Action Publishing from January 2012. At present, under the current model, once articles are 18 months old we make them freely available on the ALT Open Access Repository.
Learn more about what we do and how to become a member.
Future conferences, workshops, webinars and other activities.