ALT produces a wide range of publications for its members and the wider learning technology community. The Publications Committee, working alongside ALT staff oversee the provision of publications and resources to the ALT membership.
ALT publications include:
- an online quarterly newsletter;
- a peer reviewed journal, Research in Learning Technology (information on the journal going Open Access);
- conference publications;
- occasional publications on a variety of themes;
- our not-for-profit YouTube channel;
- the ALT wiki;
- a fortnightly emailed News Digest;
- a variety of policy consultation responses.
Obtaining ALT publications
Research in Learning Technology is Open Access. Articles from the last 19 years are now freely available on the Research in Learning Technology website.
The majority of our publications are supplied to members as they are released, according to their membership type. Back issues of many publications are available as pdf files.