Developing Digital Literacies (DLL) was a two-year Jisc-funded programme (2012-2013) to promote the development of coherent, inclusive approaches to developing digital literacies across institutions of further and higher education. ALT was involved in the programme as a supporting partner.
ALT contributed to DLL in the following ways (these resources and information can be found at: http://go.alt.ac.uk/1jFW7r4):
- CMALT, professional development and the UKPSF.
- Scholarship and Literacies in a Digital Age, a Special Issue of the Research in Learning Technology journal.
- Delivery of a series of webinars (with the Institute for Education).
- Blog posts about digital literacies published in the ALT newsletter.
- Conference sessions in 2012 and 2013 at ALT’s annual conference.
- Related content on ocTEL, the Open Course on Technology Enhanced Learning.
Broader programme resources
Programme resources are available on Jisc’s Design Studio page, including:
- Theme overview
- General digital literacy resources
- Developing academic practise
- Developing professional practise
- Students as digital pioneers
- Strategic management
- Bring your own skills
- Assessment and progression