ALT's Scotland SIG was established in September 2012 and had its inaugural meeting at our Annual Conference in 2012.
ALT-Scotland is a national SIG for practitioners and researchers in learning technology based in Scotland. Its remit is to:
- further the aims of ALT in Scotland;
- promote the technology agenda in all sectors of Scottish education;
- encourage sharing of expertise, resources and best practice in learning technology within the context of Scottish education;
- influence relevant policy and strategy;
- develop constructive relationships with related organisations and committees.
The SIG officers are:
Prof Linda Creanor, Glasgow Caledonian University (Co-Chair)
Joe Wilson, College Development Network (Co-Chair)
Celeste McLaughlin, Jisc
Lorna Campbell, EDINA
Dr Lesley Diack, Robert Gordon University
Cathy MacNab, West College Scotland
Jan Low, Dundee and Angus College
Martin Hawksey, Association for Learning Technology
To join the SIG please join the ALT-SCOTLAND mailing list.