Learning Technologist of the Year Awards 2018 Webinar Series Recordings
In 2018 we invited Learning Technologist of the Year Award winners to present at a series of webinars - to share details of the excellent work, practice or research that led to their award.
Links to the session detail and recordings are below
- Technology enhanced learning strategy documents in UK HEIs
Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Claire McAvinia #VLEIreland Research Project and Dr Liz Bennett - Students’ Responses to Learner Dashboards
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Dr Mark Glynn of the Dublin City University (DCU) Learning Portfolio team and Ros Walker
Thursday, November 15, 2018
- Dr Matthew Barr “Gaming for Graduates” and Paul Driver
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
- Andy Beggan, Student Video Support Assistants, University of Lincoln and Peter Shukie
Thursday, November 29, 2018
- Alice Gallagher - A Survey of the Learning Behaviour of Open University Students and Chris Bell - University of Derby - Technology-Enhanced Learning team.
Tuesday, December 4, 2018