Organisational Membership of ALT is open to any organisation or institution with an interest in promoting best practice and research in Learning Technology.
Organisational Membership begins at £204: http://go.alt.ac.uk/OrganisationalMembership. Membership benefits are outlined at https://www.alt.ac.uk/membership/membership-benefits. Contact email@example.com if you would like further information.
Information for Organisational Membership representatives
Member organisations nominate an individual to maintain the membership and promote membership opportunities within their organisation.
The following information is intended to help ALT Organisational Membership representatives raise awareness of these opportunities among colleagues. This page is licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0) licence. You are welcome to adapt it for your own purposes: if you do so please acknowledge this page as your source and link to the main ALT website, www.alt.ac.uk
Digital packs of promotional materials are available for Organisational representatives upon request to support your promotion of ALT within your organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALT runs regular webinars covering recent highlights from ALT's work and events, activities, and opportunities coming up: see www.alt.ac.uk/events
Founded in 1993, the Association for Learning Technology (ALT) is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO), registered charity number 1160039, and the UK's leading membership organisation in the Learning Technology field. ALT’s purpose is to ensure that the use of Learning Technology is effective and efficient, informed by research and practice, and grounded in an understanding of the underlying technologies, their capabilities, and the contexts in which they are used. Learning Technology is defined as the broad range of communication, information and related technologies that can be used to support learning, teaching, and assessment.
- Subscription to the ALT news digest and option to submit content
- Access to the ALT Members-only discussion list
- Free access to ALT's online events and live participation
- Free access to ALT publications including the newsletter, journal and occasional publications
- Opportunities to contribute to policy work and member surveys
- Options to create and run Special and Regional Interest Groups
- Discounts on group CMALT registrations
- FREE Associate Membership for all employees
- A commitment to exploring and understanding the interplay between technology and learning;
- A commitment to keep up-to-date with new technologies
- An empathy with and willingness to learn from colleagues from different backgrounds and specialisms;
- A commitment to communicate and disseminate effective practice.