New to ALT?
If you are new to ALT and would like to get involved or find out more we suggest the following.
- Keep in touch with us via our opt-in mailing lists, subscribe to our RSS feeds or follow us on Twitter.
- Join ALT as an Associate or Ordinary Member and encourage your organisation to join.
- Attend our conference, or one of our other face-to-face or online events.
- Review our Key Links page.
- Contribute to one of our publications.
Already a member?
As a member of ALT you may already be familiar with the work we do and can get involved in, for example:
- expressing an interest in serving on one of our Operational Committees;
- standing for election as a Trustee of ALT or as Vice-Chair of ALT;
- posting your questions to our members-only discussion list, or contributing your know-how by responding to questions;
- networking with other members at events or online;
- joining one of our Special Interest Groups or forming a new one;
- expressing an interest in serving on the editorial board of our journal Research in Learning Technology or the Programme Committee for the ALT Conference;
- registering for CMALT or becoming a CMALT assessor.
Roles available within ALT provides further information.
My employer is a member, how can I get involved?
If you are employed by an organisation that is a member of ALT you can join ALT as an Associate Member at no cost.
Last updated by circleinteractive