The 21st annual conference of the Association for Learning Technology Monday 1st - Wednesday 3rd September 2014, University of Warwick, UK
For information about the conference please see the altc2014 pages on the ALT website.
IMPORTANT: Please read the following notes before proceeding to the booking form.
- Membership discounts: Ordinary or Certified Members of ALT, or representatives of Organisational or Sponsoring Members of ALT are entitled to a 20% discount on all conference fees. To check whether your organisation is a member of ALT please see the list of Organisational and Sponsoring Members.
- Add ALT membership and save money! There is an option on the booking form to add Ordinary Membership which will entitle you to members' rates for the conference. This combination will save you money if booking for the full conference.
- Accommodation bookings: this year accommodation bookings are being taken directly by ALT as part of the registration process. Please select which nights you require and refer to the Accommodation page for detail about the rooms.
- Catering: the Sunday evening meal is not included in the conference registration fee, please include this at cost if you will require dinner as options on campus are limited unless pre-booked. Monday and Tuesday evening meals are included in the conference registration fee, but we ask you to specify if you will attend to avoid waste.
- Participant list: we will share your details with all altc2014 participants, including sponsors and exhibitors, who may contact you in the run up to the event as part of their networking activities. Please specify if you wish to be included on this list.
- Presenter details: please specify if you are the main presenter for a session at the conference and include your paper ID number. The standard set-up for all breakout rooms is theatre layout with a desktop computer for the presenter, data projector and wifi access. If you have any additional requirements please contact Anna Davidge by Friday 15 August at the latest.
Coventry, CV4 7AL
|ALT Members delegate fees|
|Full conference [D1]||£ 558.00|
|Monday single day attendance [D2]||£ 274.00|
|Tuesday single day attendance [D3]||£ 274.00|
|Wednesday single day attendance [D4]||£ 274.00|
|Add ALT Ordinary Membership to be eligible for ALT members' rates [E1]||£ 54.00|
|Non-members delegate fees|
|Full conference [C1]||£ 698.00|
|Monday single day attendance [C2]||£ 342.00|
|Tuesday single day attendance [C3]||£ 342.00|
|Wednesday single day attendance [C4]||£ 342.00|
|On-site accommodation Sunday night [F1]||£ 55.00|
|On-site accommodation Monday night [F2]||£ 55.00|
|On-site accommodation Tuesday night [F3]||£ 55.00|
|Sunday evening meal [G1]||£ 18.00|
|Printed copy of Conference Proceedings [H1]||£ 15.00|
|Sponsors and Exhibitors|
|Sponsor Full conference [I1]||£ 314.00|
|Sponsor Gala dinner [I2]||£ 0.00|
|Exhibitor Full conference [I3]||£ 0.00|
|Exhibitor Gala dinner [I4]||£ 50.00|
|Representative of Scottish FE institution or school||£ -50.00|
|Representative of institution participating in CLL programme||£ -50.00|
|Programme Committee member/Online Conference Co-ordinator Full conference [J1]||£ -50.00|
|Programme Committee member/Online Conference Co-ordinator Single day [J2]||£ -20.00|
|Editor Full conference [J3]||£ -150.00|
|Editor Single day [J4]||£ -50.00|