Professor Jo-Anne Murray and Dr Vicki Dale (University of Glasgow)
and Dustin Hosseini and Anna Wos (Lancaster University)
In this webinar, four digital educators offer to share their experiences of online learning and teaching, focusing on four key considerations:
- What does ‘pivoting to online’ mean?
- What do your learners and institution expect of you as an educator?
- What can you expect from your institution?
- What can you expect from your learners?
Participants will be invited to share their views and experiences as a means of sharing good practice and solutions to current challenges.
The webinar will be recorded and made publicly available.
- View the recording of this session (transcript file)
- View slides from the session (.pptx)
- Word Document of links/resources.
Disclaimer: We are digital educators sharing our experiences in the spirit of cooperation. This does not constitute official sector or institutional guidance.