Blended Learning Essentials: Digitally-Enriched Apprenticeships
- a free online course for apprenticeship providers
Digitally-Enriched Apprenticeships is a new course offering from the hugely popular Blended Learning Essentials programme, led by Diana Laurillard, Bronwen Swinnerton and Neil Morris. This course focuses specifically on incorporating digital resources into the delivery of apprenticeship programmes from start to finish. Specific topics include:
- Preparation: staff and organisational readiness
- Planning the apprentice journey
- Planning the apprentice programme to support delivery
- Digital for developing learner support
- Digital for supporting evidence collection
- End-point assessment (EPA)
If you work with apprentices as a trainer in a college, within an employment organisation or in an independent provider, then this course is for you! For more information please sign up using the link above or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: starts 4 June 2018
Duration: two weeks
Where: online at https://www.futurelearn.com/
This preview webinar covers the course content and how to participate. There will time for questions and discussion.
The webinar will take place in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, and can be accessed on the day at: https://eu.bbcollab.com/guest/7a0ff22b73f9473b8f559affa3f4094b
Do leave some time to ensure your setup is working. FAQs at https://www.alt.ac.uk/events/webinar-faqs