This event is a free conference organised by the ALT MOOC Special Interest Group, with keynote from Diana Laurillard, Professor of Learning with Digital Technologies, Institute of Education.
The themes of the conference are:
- Growing your own Mooc – models for providers outside consortia.
- Incorporating others’ Moocs within an existing course (‘wrapping’).
- Widening and sustaining participation.
- Designing and planning for ‘massive’.
- Assessment and accreditation.
A full programme is now available via this link.
University College London
London, WC1E 7JE