In 2014, we introduced a new range of sponsorship options which provided the opportunity for organisations to become an ALT Annual Conference Partner, as the sole supporter of a particular strand of the conference. This provided an excellent opportunity to stand out from the crowd and connect with participants by linking organisations with a key conference theme.
Packages included being an online delivery partner and research partner.
In 2014, Desire2Learn was the International Collaboration and Leadership Partner, supporting the first day of the conference, Monday 1st September. City & Guilds was the Further Education, Adult Learning and Skills Partner - supporting the second day of the conference, Tuesday 2nd September. Day 3 was sponsored by IBM/Tectrade and focused on research.
Benefits for Partners included:
- Prominent identification (organisation name and logo) as an altc2014 Partner on publicity material, including printed and online conference material and the conference web site;
- An individualised media release to announce the partnership in the run-up to the conference;
- Opportunity to connect with participants at a special networking event, which will be part of the programme for the day.
- Conference registration for two representatives;
- Tickets for two additional representatives to attend the award ceremony and gala dinner on Tuesday 2nd September;
- Access to an electronic or online version of our participant list;
- Scope for promotion of events run by partners during the conference (e.g. workshops, product launches).